TW200 Forum banner

441 - 458 of 458 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,955 Posts

:p I love this dog. She is so cool. When we go for rides on "Katy's Moto" (MY Scooter, but she thinks it's hers) folks laugh, point, and want to take her picture all the time. I let her get way too spoiled. I made the mistake since she was a baby of telling her "This is Katy's house" "This is Katy's bed" "This is Katy's couch" "This is Katy's car" etc, etc, etc. Now she believes it. I can't even remember the last time "I" got to sit in the recliner chair!!! :D She's a true biker too. It's her favorite thing to do in the whole world!!

·
Super Moderator
17,955 Posts
That is way too funny Fred!!

It's too dangerous for trick o treating in my neighborhood. No one does. I'd be out jacking kids candy bags if they did... :p

·
Registered
20,182 Posts
Not even with a mutant giant spider-dog littletommy?
Then I doubt even Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion could put the fear of The Wizard into your neighborhood low lifes Wizard-Of-Oz-dogs.jpg .

·
Registered
20,182 Posts
Internet has many similar tales like pictures below.
Most rescuers just haven't taken the time mid-rescue for the quality videography.:rolleyes:
Maybe carry more water, less carabiners?
dogs rescue 1.jpeg .. dogs rescue 2.jpg

·
Super Moderator
17,955 Posts

·
Registered
20,182 Posts
Nothing special but I did have this Great Pyrenees wander into my rock-bound camp once looking a bit thirsty. So I gave him two bowls of water then he decided it was time to head out. Adios Amigo!

Code of the West, right? Whether 2 or 4 legged we share our camp with those in need, for next time it could be me.

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Nothing special but I did have this Great Pyrenees wander into my rock-bound camp once looking a bit thirsty. So I gave him two bowls of water then he decided it was time to head out. Adios Amigo!

Code of the West, right? Whether 2 or 4 legged we share our camp with those in need, for next time it could be me.
That was sad to see him walk away. I'm sure he said "thanks buddy" to you. Great post!

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Nap time! She is a sneak.

GaryL

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Nice Gary. That's what it's all about.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
She’s got a heart on her forehead! In case you forget about the unconditional love!
She is all heart and wears it on her head but with not a nasty bone in her body except for black bears. Truth be told she is my sidekick and right by my side all the time unless my wife is home. Then I become invisible. She is a little Two Timing, Turncoat bitch but a real pleasure to have in our home.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,371 Posts

·
Registered
20,182 Posts
"Hey, you two! You need to go home!" - Ready for a feel good Christmas Story??

441 - 458 of 458 Posts