TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Were you going to fast, to slow? Was there any thing you could have done differently? Does it hurt to type? Sorry man! Get some pot from LT and get well. Dirts a Flyen just due
Too fast...float, float, then grab and vs slung off....never any pot...but I could hear the three other folks in there asking for condone...I figured a ibuprofen or ten are better than that crap...

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Hope you feel better soon brother!!!

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Now that sucks! that is the reason I put the Golden boy on the first month I got mine and will be doing the SR421 soon. Heal fast !!

·
Registered
20,367 Posts
Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Around here the medicos' recommended pain management consists of a cocktail of two Tylenol and two Advil every four hours but that sounds very hard on the liver.
Hope it is not your strong arm.

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
That's a overdose Fred. Way way way to much and dangerous.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
...............................a cocktail of two Tylenol and two Advil every four hours ........................
I think Tylenol works in the central nervous system to kill the pain and the Advil is anti inflammatory killing the pain at the injury site. Works in two different spots.

Your liver can take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Take good care of that shoulder. I had this happen (dislocated shoulder) when I was about 15....wow 50 years ago. After first incident, it dislocated very easily, then had to have surgery. Shoulder never has been the same since. Very painful injury. My very best wishes for your healing.

·
Registered
13,716 Posts
I understand very much!

This week I'm going to the Orthopedic doctor for my shoulder which still aches after my untimely dismount from my mule back in July. Advil, Tylenol, pain pill from the doc and working! GP doc thinks rotator cuff. I don't care, I just want the pain to go away.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts