TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not surprised at the intolerance from the left. These thugs just need a reason and any reason is good enough. One jerk on the TV this morning made the statement "Would it be any different if Hillary had one and would there not be major protests from the right marching"!

These protests are what the liberal left seems to think are a SHTF situation so they march the streets breaking, looting , destroying and burning all sorts of property that have nothing to do with what upsets them.

I simply don't see any from the right doing such destructive activities. Believe it or not, they don't even want to see how the right reacts when a real SHTF scenario unfolds.

These protests are nothing more than thugs and hoodlums acting out because they have nothing better to do and they enjoy anarchy. Trump has promised a 4 letter word, JOBS, and they don't want anything to do with that when they might lose their favorite 4 letter words FREE SHIT.

GaryL

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
You are 100% correct. Right wing folks would never riot in such a manner, they do it the right way at the ballot box. We didn't like what the libs are doing and voted them out of power. Ans you are correct the left has no idea how we would react in a real SHTF scenario. They would pee their pants while true patriots got the jon done.....

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right wing folks also wouldn't riot because they have jobs to wake up for in the morning , and they take their life responsibilities seriously.
View attachment 59169
YUP! I saw a funny poster a few days ago that was more real than funny. Election results will come in strong early for Clinton and then do a 180 and go strong for Trump as soon as the republicans get off work!

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Had to get to work on a new Video/Photo Shoot This Morning...I hope you all will enjoy...especially the Usual Suspects

I Give to You: Welcome to Hillary's Election Night{mare}:p

[video]http://www.photoshow.com/watch/uK7cK9pc[/video]

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Had to get to work on a new Video/Photo Shoot This Morning...I hope you all will enjoy...especially the Usual Suspects

I Give to You: Welcome to Hillary's Election Night{mare}:p

[video]http://www.photoshow.com/watch/uK7cK9pc[/video]
You sir have WAY too much time on your hands!!! :D

Tom

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
the pic of her being helped to the gallows is priceless
I swear the woman on the lowest step on the left side carrying the black purse looks just like Monica Lewinsky from behind!!! I laughed out loud when I noticed that. I could picture Bill just out of frame giving that sly smile and the thumbs up gesture.

Tom

·
Registered
921 Posts
In a way I feel sorry for "them". They have been lied to by Obummer (Head Racist), the media (fake poll numbers), and, then, Hitlery. Plus, many are either students, recently graduated, or "college educated whites" that actually believed ALL the BS being taught in the colleges these days. (I am a college grad but I got out before I had to sign anything).

Now this! They must be freaking out. Be gentle, friends. They might do anything, at this point.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
You sir have WAY too much time on your hands!!! :D

Tom
The semi Re~tired life{even with 200 games to officiate per year} is pretty sweet :)

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wonder how many of those sad little things want to leave the country?
I hear Iran and Syria are looking for a few good woman!

GaryL

·
Registered
545 Posts
But, but. but who will give them free shit...
I work in a building that has some 2000 people in it each day and a lot a common office workers coming from "underprivileged" neighborhoods and the talk of the past 2 days was "He's going to take away my money"
Simply put I thought,
No matter who is the president, Its MY money I work hard for each day and I am tired of giving it to you,
Its interesting to hear what the "Underprivileged" are saying,
A couple co-workers noticed the same as I did,
~ ~
No rioting here in my Philadelphia Pa neighborhood,
Good thing too,
Ide hate to avoid potential trouble,
Peter B

·
Registered
148 Posts
I am not surprised at the intolerance from the left. These thugs just need a reason and any reason is good enough.

I simply don't see any from the right doing such destructive activities.

GaryL
You are right on the money Gary.

Back in the late 70's the KKK attempted to establish a presence in Connecticut. A farmer in Scotland, Ct. volunteered one of his pastures for a daytime rally and good old fashioned cross burning later that evening. KKK members, those interested in the KKK, observers and anti-KKK people had to go through a State Police Check point and checked for weapons prior to being allowed to proceeded up a dirt road to the pasture. The anti -KKK folks were from a group called INCAR, which stood for,,,,something,,,,, something,,,Citizens Against Racism.
They carried 2x4's with protest signs attached. Now back in the 60's and 70's protesters carried signs. It was the norm. It was expected and accepted until once inside the pasture area these disciples for peace used these 2x4 signs to beat the crap out of the folks interested to see what was going to go on at that KKK rally. Both KKK interested people and those out to watch what was going to take place got a beaten.
And it was planned. Everything was peaceful and quiet and orderly when all at once without provocation the whacking began.
It's been proven that whining liberals can quickly turn violent or turn to violence when they are disagreed with. They can't handle it. Where as conservatives can just say "screw you" and carry on happily.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts