Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a new video about what we do.

·
Super Moderator
17,937 Posts
Jim makes the best stuff!!

Click here to view and order his famous TW pins!!!
Motorcycle Lapel Pin

You know you want one!!! :D

·
Super Moderator
17,937 Posts
Indeed, that was way cool Jim. :)

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was like I was watching an episode of the TV Show "How its Made". Except I know them! Some of them anyway!:p
Ha, ha. Yeah, except I couldn't afford a narrator.....

·
Super Moderator
17,937 Posts
It really was a fantastic job Jim.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, I think it turned out quite well. A friend of one of my son-in-laws did it. He had a cameraman and a lighting person with him, and spent a good part of the day with us filming. Then he edited it all down and fit it to the music. This is our first "professional" video.
This one is still my favorite, though:
[video]https://www.facebook.com/LapelPinPlanet/videos/10151519926083453/[/video]

·
Registered
20,169 Posts
The entrepreneurial efforts of small business owners helps make this country great. Seeing three generations all together was a treat. Hopefully new administration will help foster a pro-small business environment conducive to more successful operations like Jim and his family's.
Seems to me more evolutionary developements come out of garages than corporate board rooms...think of origins of Apple or Facebook. Without the right environment these start ups would not have been able to attract the venture capitol needed to take them to the success they see today.

·
Registered
71 Posts
So cool thanks for sharing! Love how seeing things are made. I have 30 plus years in refractories (high temp materials for furnace linings) so I have been in steel mills, glass plants, cement and lime kilns, etc and have loved the experience of seeing how things are made.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 19 of 19 Posts