1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
587 Posts
They use that microwave crap on people and they will start shooting back imo lol, common when riots break out just pepper spray and rubber bullets are all that's needed imo.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Love it when the article suggests they{Cops} consult with "Civil Rights Groups"....Why? Those Clowns are the very ones causing 90% of the problems....."Hello Rev Al and Jesse:protest:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Active Denial System? Nah. It's really the dark side of The Force.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Just think, those of us who have posted on this thread are now on a police record for having done so.

I don't worry about it. I am on their records for so many other things I couldn't possibly count them all.
I sort of look at it as part of the defense mechanism. If the police records are flooded with useless data, it makes it harder for them to find what they want.
When they are looking for a needle in a haystack, first defense for the needle is add more hay. Second defense is add more needles. That will foil any magnetic
searches. All data searches take time and effort. Just waste as much of their time as you can. Sort of like the best way to deal with a telephone scammer is to play along with their game
but never commit any money or personal date to their requests. It just wastes their time that would be better spent on a victim that pays.
The same with snoop data gathering, just give them more data than they can process.

·
Registered
566 Posts
High tech, huh? Most of the cops I know have trouble working a smart phone.

Give 'em a left over, used water truck. That'll disperse a crowd lickety split, knock the fight right of a terrorist holding a hostage, relocate an entire homeless camp and disable a bomb (maybe).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts