TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Find something cool?

A video?, a product?, a picture?, a joke?, or just about anything...?

Give it to Fred!! :D (after all, he brings us lots of good stuff on all kinds of topics.)

So here you go! -

** The Give It To Fred Thread. **

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
6,406 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
20,170 Posts
The Scandanavians are really making inroads into this formerly mostly Icelandic sport. Formula 1 Off-Road gets wilder every year...

·
Registered
20,170 Posts
Anyone ever see such antics? Monster trucks, drag boats and Top Fuel drags are all I have ever seen. Pitty to see such distruction though...

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Anyone ever see such antics? Monster trucks, drag boats and Top Fuel drags are all I have ever seen. Pitty to see such distruction though...

I spent 6 minutes and 16 seconds trying to figure out how to modify the TW swing-arm to accept one of those tires!

Tom

·
Registered
20,170 Posts
Part Two...they get out.[video=youtube;f8trkgFX6wISomething]http://youtu.be/f8trkgFX6wISomething[/video] similar happened my first night in Alaska after taking company truck off the ferry. Came to rescue of a strnger stuck racing the incoming tide, gets the adrenaline pumping!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Alright then, Fred, I'll avoid the temptation to cross-post. But go watch my "crash pileup" video in the "Other Bikes" section. You might find it entertaining :D

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Fred, it's your turn to change the light bulb....

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BTW Fred, you missed a birthday post that I posted special for you that night in the Members Birthdays thread.

·
Super Moderator
5,136 Posts
Great stuff, how'd I miss these gems? Badger should go to Admiral's place.
We had a cull in the UK last year (Tb) - experts reckoned the cost per Badger killed was just over £40,000 each - so every time I run over one in my car, where's my money ?

Seems to me that there's hundreds of thousands of pounds in road kill waiting to be claimed ................

1 - 20 of 77 Posts