TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this bike. Been riding the heck out of it lately. Going to try to post some pics of some of the things I have seen along the way lately on my rides.

Some of my favorite mods so far- DTusks, Cyclerack, 15 tooth front, Oring Chain, shinko 244. Think I need a Jimbo and I will be bedazzled up for awhile.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hows that clarke tw200 tank workin for ya ?

The tank is working great. Got it during the "special pricing" coupon code for 180 shipped I think. Got the same when I sold my stock tank just traded really. Love the extra capacity. Went 138 miles the other day and hit reserve

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
I love this bike. Been riding the heck out of it lately. Going to try to post some pics of some of the things I have seen along the way lately on my rides.

Some of my favorite mods so far- DTusks, Cyclerack, 15 tooth front, Oring Chain, shinko 244. Think I need a Jimbo and I will be bedazzled up for awhile.

Curious,what bridge is that?. TIA

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have been using my TW to look for mushrooms but haven't found a single one here in central Iowa. My friend brought me some from Anamosa though.

Morel mushrooms are a pretty universally loved delicacy around here.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HMMM...now im wondering. How many pounds do I need to find to barter for another TW ? Then I can do my hollow mod bike!! To bad the morel season is winding down..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts