TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During the winter I do a little side work for an agricultural company locally. They have work pile up over their season and dont have enough man power to get it all done, but dont really need another full time guy so I go on as a contractor and do fabrication work that need to be done. It works out well since this is my slow season and I can totally manage myself and schedule. So they tell me what needs to be built and by when and I get er done. So here is the latest build.... It is a trailer to be moved to different orchards every day since the crews move daily. It holds 30 ladders and has all the required amenities as seen. The neat thing is that this is their design and most crews have separate trailers to haul the different stuff. This is their 6th trailer of this type and if I do say so myself I think mine came out the best!

so here we are at ground one
Untitled by dolphaxel, on Flickr

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
i'm always up for seeing something well built. nice job!

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Nice work dude!

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Beautiful work. And the clients certainly came up with a great design for their needs.

Reactions: Ken and littletommy

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Excellent Job :hatsoff: I don't know why I like trailers so much and I have always wanted to build one. Your work is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks folks! Good news of the day is to finalize it I hooked it up and took it for a 5 mile drive behind my ram2500. I could have used their f150, but I wanted a base line I knew a little better. Tows straight as an arrow. Ive never built anything close to this before so I am very happy that it went well and turned out descent. As for the skills or talent I will just say..... I dont think my skill is any of this stuff. The skill I was given if you will is the ability to figure things out. I have observed, but have never had any fabrication training. For that matter I'm a self taught welder. I feel lucky to have good hands and body as well as a level mind to do hands on work. Im just an average dude doing average things. I promise you you wont find me plowing through paper work.

Reactions: Ken

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I think your customer will be satisfied with a job well done.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts