TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Good vid...you're riding seems smoother & more relaxed!
How can I get one of your stickers?

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Awesome riding area with good varying terrain. You're not even getting off the TW anymore to scope out the technical trail. You're just bopping right up, over and through the ruts, rocks and...dry lake beds. haha.

Partly because of your videos, I bought a new Sony FDX3000 camera. I've only tested it once while plowing snow in the driveway but the built-in stability is very nice. Also because of you, I bought iMovie or Moavi or whatever they call it.

I don't know what kind of device you use to do the circular shots (going around in a circle) but it's cool.

...and the Super Dave comment, priceless. Most on this forum (because we're ah, more mature in age) know who Super Dave is. That was a funny comment.

270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A funny but fitting tribute to Super Dave who passed away in January.

And T.D.D.U.S.
What is this:
View attachment 189512
Haha, that’s The Eye of Sauron from Lord of the Rings. I made a comment about the terrain being very Shire-esque…I had to be geeky and throw that in:D

270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good vid...you're riding seems smoother & more relaxed!
How can I get one of your stickers?

Thank you! I’m definitely starting to feel more in tune with the bike! The more you ride the more you are able to anticipate how the bike will react…so it seems, at least:)

Stickers are available at www.tilldeathdualussport.com

The link is also in my signature :D

270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awesome riding area with good varying terrain. You're not even getting off the TW anymore to scope out the technical trail. You're just bopping right up, over and through the ruts, rocks and...dry lake beds. haha.

Partly because of your videos, I bought a new Sony FDX3000 camera. I've only tested it once while plowing snow in the driveway but the built-in stability is very nice. Also because of you, I bought iMovie or Moavi or whatever they call it.

I don't know what kind of device you use to do the circular shots (going around in a circle) but it's cool.

...and the Super Dave comment, priceless. Most on this forum (because we're ah, more mature in age) know who Super Dave is. That was a funny comment.

It is a great little somewhat hidden spot! It will probably end up bitting me in the arse, but I'm trying not to be overly cautious!
Congrats on the Sony and iMovie! The OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) is unbeatable in my opinion. Color reproduction is fantastic as well.

I use a 360cam for the circle shots. It’s truly an amazing gadget.

Classic Super Dave pic!

270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think someone is really ready for Moab's challenges. Gonna make the rest of us look bad!
I can’t believe that’s right around the corner!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts