1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,963 Posts
:)Indeed.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Nice. I hope to have some venison hanging soon myself. Doesn't look good so far. Only allowed bucks where I hunt and the deer are scarce this year.
I could have had one with my truck Sunday. A spiker jumped out in front of me and ran down the road for a good 30 yards three feet in front of me before he decided to get out of the way. All I had to do was put the hammer down and run him over. I don't want one that bad though.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^^^

Doe hunt here....if it's a hard winter they hit the ag and winter pasture ground hard... been done by 830am the past two mornings...sun and mon....

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice. I hope to have some venison hanging soon myself. Doesn't look good so far. Only allowed bucks where I hunt and the deer are scarce this year.
I could have had one with my truck Sunday. A spiker jumped out in front of me and ran down the road for a good 30 yards three feet in front of me before he decided to get out of the way. All I had to do was put the hammer down and run him over. I don't want one that bad though.:rolleyes:
uploadfromtaptalk1446605397877.jpg

My home country is probably way different than yours....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts