TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
i liked ****'s cb350.
paul newman had a hell of a life.

·
Registered
22,017 Posts
Brazil's current President Jair Bolsanaro ( front and center in photo) is quite an avid motorcyclist and frequently rides among his citizens. They like to join him. On one of his rides not too long ago the toll plaza recorded over 1.3 million motorcyclists following behind him. Whether for the shear joy of group riding, or in support of Bolsanaro, there sure were a lot of bikers out with him for the day.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Reactions: Darth73 and Tweaker

·
Registered
1,889 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Brazil's current President Jair Bolsanaro ( front and center in photo) is quite an avid motorcyclist and frequently rides among his citizens. They like to join him. On one of his rides not too long ago the toll plaza recorded over 1.3 million motorcyclists following behind him. Whether for the shear joy of group riding, or in support of Bolsanaro, there sure were a lot of bikers out with him for the day.
View attachment 217907
Fred you never cease to amaze me with the stuff you find.

·
Registered
22,017 Posts
What never ceases to amaze me is the biased censorship on this forum that alters truthful posts that run counter to a desired narative.

·
Registered
477 Posts
The penultimate ambition of all riders of any stripe before they fade away, I think. Don't you agree?

·
Super Moderator
6,278 Posts
What never ceases to amaze me is the biased censorship on this forum that alters truthful posts that run counter to a desired narative.
Fred – we all know your “desired narrative”, which is political in nature. We also know that political posts are not allowed on here

What any of us has yet to figure out, is why you are the only person on here who simply refuses to accept that. Surely you have come across people before that simply don’t take your political stance as “gospel”, and even so, the key word phrase is “political stance”

Why on this Earth do you not understand that politics is simply not going to happen on this board ?

Why do you insist on de-railing threads to promote your own political agenda ?

We could be discussing front racks and you’d likely pop up to complain about censorship – we get it, we really do – you don’t like censorship, especially the political kind

This board is here to discuss the TW’s, not politics – and frankly, I for one am getting bored telling you this

I am telling you this in the open, rather than simply deleting post #10 – which would doubtless only cause you to complain about censorship (yet again)

Do everyone here a favour – and put a sock in it ………

·
Super Moderator
14,869 Posts
...and I don't want Purple to take this one for the team. Politically, I am very closely aligned with Fred's way of thinking. However, where I differ is I don't believe it belongs on this forum.
I said in another thread a week or so back I would punt (edit, delete if necessary) anything that sniffed of a political nature and I did what I said I would do. I was the one who thought to "gently edit" the political comments out of the otherwise good post about the Brazilian leader riding a motorcycle. I was worried that someone would build on those comments and as Purple has mentioned "derail" the thread. And that is exactly what happened. Someone did post about a recent political event which is an extremely hot topic and did not belong in this thread and I deleted that post too.
Be mad at me as much as you want but I did exactly what I said I would do. Politics are more divisive than which front tire to use on the TW. No politics!

·
Super Moderator
19,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Forgive and forget as you promised Fred. We all know you and love you, but please bro, stop. Let there be peace. I know, I know you're just seeing if we are on the job and awake and paying attention, the answer is yes we are. We try to be understanding and bend as many rules here as we can for the good of the forum's interests. You know that. We love you here and you are a great contributor, but there is limit and a day coming when if the division and discord attempts don't stop. We will have to take permanent action. You won't like that and we don't want to have to do it to you. By far, you've had the most chances here, by far Fred. Can't we all just get along bro? I've been rough on you in the past and I've tried to make that right and bend a little myself. Will you please try the same thing? For the good of the entire forum and the sanity of the moderators?

Reactions: mojobach

·
Super Moderator
19,924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ann can ride me anytime... 🤠 😎
But would she want too? :ROFLMAO: I'm sure she'd take one look at me and say "Sorry LT, but I'll pass"
But you are thinner and much more handsome than I...

• Haha
Reactions: Hoot Gibson

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Hey guys, as Purple knows, Hoot is about as Right Wing as it gets...and I will call a ....Purple knows what I call people that I socially and politically despise...

Now I've got 4 IDs on Fakebook, which most are usually in Mark Suckerberg's, AKA: "The Queen" jail...however there is one place outside Fakebook, the Twits on Twitter, and the other Social Media Garbage you can hang out and talk politics all day...

Forums - Yamaha TW200 Rider Forum

Sure, only 10 of us are active, but in addition to talking TWs you can talk about any damn thing you want...and we can still talk all Non Politics here...

Not promoting anything here, but I'm hoping a few of you, join us over there, Purple has, and, like me, he is just a hanger on...neither of us, or Gary L, who is there, has any power...now however if you are the PC type...Hoot's words and comments might offend you....I sure hope so... 😆

1 - 20 of 32 Posts