TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this thread, you have to be nice to everybody.

Step one: Before posting please clear out all those bad thoughts so as to not offend anyone.

Having trouble? Try this:

image.png
image.jpeg

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I feel better now.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Do you want to talk about it? How about we all go get some nice cold milk and tasty warm cookies? Would that make you feel better? Crap! Now I want cookies!
I found some awesome pictures to go with this...but I understand there are children and women present who might take offense....so all you get is the unicorn poop cookies! hahahahahaah

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
200 Posts
I am now ridding with my kid gloves on instead of proper equipment so be easy........ And might I interject that you are still not being fair singling out unicorns. What about My Little Pony's feelings and the lil' red headed Leprechauns? You have left out some color variations on the damn rainbow too.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am now ridding with my kid gloves on instead of proper equipment so be easy........ And might I interject that you are still not being fair singling out unicorns. What about My Little Pony's feelings and the lil' red headed Leprechauns? You have left out some color variations on the damn rainbow too.
You have gone much too far! KEEP THE "red headed Leprechauns" out of it! OK.. This is a safe zone, no reason to muck it all up. PAL! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I think there should NO- political views at all one side or the other Just TW's and Rides and meets That's how I make friends and keep friends I would like the From to keep going and just stick to Tw related postings Thanks MAXXOREGON

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think there should NO- political views at all one side or the other Just TW's and Rides and meets That's how I make friends and keep friends I would like the From to keep going and just stick to Tw related postings Thanks MAXXOREGON
Have some rainbow loaf it will make you feel all warm and fuzzy. All your worries will fade away.
RainbowLoaf.jpg

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's because, like safe spaces, unicorns aren't real. Where as my little ponies and leprechauns are real.
Finally I caught you being wrong! Too bad this is a safe thread or i'd let you have it! ;)
Leprechaun-Riding-Unicorn.jpg

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
and we need the classic model..
unicorn_motorcycle_by_izzi_poems-d30ijkc.jpg

I'm gonna puke soon. I don't think I can do this anymore..

1 - 20 of 43 Posts