TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
Of course a SkinWalker should have a Shape Shifter motorcycle! Going to start a whole new mythology if folks hear that thing purr past in the dark, "yee moto-Naaldolooshii?”

P.S.-- Did those
hand guards inner mount install without much difficulty? I am considering a similar pair but they lack the more sophisticated handlebar clamps that costlier guards like the Tusk have. Any issues?

·
Registered
62 Posts
More info on your IR/NV setup?
Yes--curious about the IR/NV deal, myself. First question--what do you use it for? Hunting? Border Patrol? LOL

Second question--are there regular headlights, too?

And I, too, thought ROKON (in a complimentary way, of course). I rode one, for a day, when I was about 14 y.o. My BIL showed up at the family farm: 2-stroke, 2 X 2 drive, rope start, suicide shift--a slow motion BLAST!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The IR lights in the front are from a Humvee - There is a switch that will toggle between visible LED lights and the IR lights. Of course, the blackout IR filters can easily be removed so as to use the visible lights behind it if you want.. however, the (4) LED's give much more light and are used for regular night time riding.

This bike is the first of others to be built, so it is lacking many, many other items which will be featured in the 2nd version which is soon to come.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
A greatly improved version of this bike is in the works - I'll post some pics as it gets closer.

By the way - if anyone here knows SpudRider, I've been trying to get in touch with him on a few things.. I sent him a message but not sure if he's active still. If anyone has contact details outside of the forum they could share, I would appreciate it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts