·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I've got three of them.
A 68 K0 in very good original condition
A 74 with 678 miles needing restoration
A 75 basket case.

Looking for a pristine 79.

I've been all over that CT forum. That is how I landed here.

Gawd I LOVE those bikes. I have a 1983 & 1984 CT110 & they take me back in time & make me feel like a kid whenever I take um for a spin or just tinker with them. Lol.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I've got a titled CT90 frame sitting in my attic, always planned on building it up.

Of course, it'll never happen...what are titled frames worth?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Its funny, I used to see those things on the bumper carriers behind campers & trailers. When I was a kid they looked SO BIG & they looked so tough with the knobby tires.
Then when I was looking for one as a adult the first one I saw up close. I thought to myself DAMN that thing is small, I wonder if they made 2 sizes of them. LOL

·
Registered
230 Posts
Ya, in my later teenaged years when I thought I knew everything. Lol.
I thought that they looked goofy & my friends & I would refer to them as "Dip 90's", cuz they had a "Dip" in the middle like a girls bike. Lol.
Heck I'm 57 now & it seems I've come full circle, cuz they look cool again. Lol.
I really like the yellow ones & always wanted one. Thought they looked like a old Mac chainsaw. In fact I used to call um "Chainsaw yellow" yup...
Saw a guy riding one around a MX track in the early 70's. Hauling ass & getting all kinds of air on the jumps.
Years later after riding them, I reflect on that memory & think. That poor bike was getting beat to death & so was the rider, with that suspension ...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Had four of them over the years as well. Too small for my fat butt but I love them. Last one was a pristine CT110. Another bike I sold and wish I still had in my garage.

Have you seen the prices of their little brothers the CT70's. Holy Cow! Those little suckers are going for $3K+. Unreal. I am looking for the 90cc that looked like a bigger version of the CT70.

They still make the CT110 and export them to Australia and New Zealand. They are know as "Postie Bikes" as they are used for postal delivery by letter carriers.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
When I had my first bike, Hodaka Ace 90, my best friend and fishing/riding buddy had a Honda Trail 90. His bike had a 2 speed tranny which was a pretty cool option. My Hodaka was faster and had better suspension but he was able to go everywhere I could go and his bike took just as much beating as mine and still wanted more. I keep looking and asking when ever I stop at yard and estate sales and one of these days I will find a nice old and dusty Honda or Hodaka worthy of a rebuild. Both are cool little bikes but it is the nostalgia about them.

GaryL

·
Registered
195 Posts
See now... at first Tina and I were looking for a pair of CT90 / 110's. The idea was easy to haul when RV'ing (we're on a 5,000+ mile trip right now). And was about to get a couple when I "discovered" the TW. Well, long story short, I got a TW, she decided on a V-Star 250 and... DANG, I *STILL* want a CT!!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Oh! That is TORTURE!!!!! (pictures saved)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Those racks are available in Australia directly from honda ,or at least they used to be not sure if they are still available .Last one I bought was about $60.00

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yeah they are great in the woods, I haven't had one for 25 years or so. I was looking for a CT a few years ago when I discovered the TW200 and got the first one, I love the TW but the CT might take it's place.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts