TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
After riding Tweaker and wife's bikes, except for them feeling like you were on a beach ball they were comfortable. Very soft, a type of gel pad.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Show us more of what you did with your seat. I have a chunk of foam stuffed under one of those seat cushion things and it helps but I'd like to buy Seat Concepts but I'm not ready to spend another $175 right now.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i made a new seat pan out of black ash and put sofa foam , had it covered ...was try to save the factory seat ...but just wasnt good enough.....so i removed seat cover had seamstress put a 4 inch curtian around the whole thing.....than the foam, i went to all the spots and could not find what i was looking for, i had a good 4 wheeler seat , took cover off and that foam was a molded type of high density foam that i could not buy any where...... shape a piece for the seat about 3 inches thicker and wedge shape to get ride off taper of the original seat because it seemed i was always siding to the front....now i stretched the seat cover back on and compressed it a bit ,stapled it back on.. u kinda need a stapler for apostery for the long reach....and as for monkey butt....iam french .....we like monkeys....lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts