TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a notice this morning that the T-Dub Club shirts are shipping! If you ordered, you should be getting an email like this too. Once you get your shirts, I'd love to see photos here of people from around the country wearing your "colors." Thanks again for your patience and enjoy your shirts.

·
Registered
606 Posts
My shirt will be here just in time for my moto camping vacation. Showing it off to all the critters out there. REPRESENT Y'ALL.
Thanks Rick

Reactions: admiral

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey Rohnsman! My TDub Club sweatshirt arrived yesterday...and It's AWESOME! Thanks so much. And, I noticed the legal team missed the logo on the right side engine case...: ) Look for some pictures in the future of the hoodie making it's way around Alaska. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Post a pic of you wearing it with your TW in front of a local landmark if you can. Happy you are liking it! :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Got mine too. Awesome shirt! Post some pics once I can get a ride in. Thanks for doing this.

Phil

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Am I too late to get a shirt?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Missed the boat this time...

Am I too late to get a shirt?
Yes... Unless you can find someone here who wants to sell you one of theirs. Or... if you can find about 30 more people who want to get shirts I guess we could do another round.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Thanks...I can't say I wasn't warned!

Anybody want to sell a LG T?

·
Registered
546 Posts
I got mine the other day and plan on wearing it to pick Little-t up from the shop Saturday (fingers crossed), we've been apart too long. He'll be all refreshed with a new piston and valves.....yipee!!! Wonder if anyone at the dealer will notice I'm in a TW Club.....they all know me for being so active in my Star chapter; they'll probably say, "TW Club?"

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
I got mine the other day and plan on wearing it to pick Little-t up from the shop Saturday (fingers crossed), we've been apart too long. He'll be all refreshed with a new piston and valves.....yipee!!! Wonder if anyone at the dealer will notice I'm in a TW Club.....they all know me for being so active in my Star chapter; they'll probably say, "TW Club?"
Perfect timing. TW Club T-Shirt when you pickup you're TW. As Mr. Smithers would say "excellent"! Enjoy both when you pickup Little-t.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Missing Shirts

Well, it seems UPS has lost the package with our two green long-sleeve shirts. The package was last scanned in the Denver area (Commerce City, CO) on August 13th on its way to Louisiana. We initiated a claim, but no response yet other than UPS is "...attempting to verify the package location." :sad11:

So, if'n you might have received a couple of extra green long-sleeve TDuB shirts, sizes M&L, please let me know.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Finally got a pic in the shirt. This is at the base of Butler Peak lookout in the SBNF.

Shirt.png

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts