TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Padilen's weather has pushed down. It was in the 20's last night, and going there again tonight. That should move some ducks. Time to load the sinews of war. Tomorrow I hunt to the north. Meet up town at the gas station at 4:30 am...feet on the floor at 3:45. I love duck hunting. My partner tomorrow will be a young guy in his early 20's. One of our former Eagle Scouts. He called and invited me. Says he has them scouted out. I bet he does, his grandfather owns one of the finest duck marshes in Northern Indiana.

View attachment 11106

·
Registered
20,153 Posts
Well lets see some shotguns then, waders are boring. A nice brace of side-by-side Purdeys or do you hunt from something like this? th-12.jpeg

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Click on that picture big fella. Then click it again, it's huge. Take a good look on the tailgate. BTW, my cousin down the road has a set of those tracks for his Ranger...they are awesome in the snow.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No Purdeys in inventory. Ducks get hunted with Benelli Novas and Super Black Eagles. I do have a very sweet Parker 20 guage that I use for upland hunting occasionally.

·
Registered
20,153 Posts
Your scatter gun was so well camouflaged I didn't see it. Hopefully neither will the ducks. Apologies for the Saturday Silliness but a chain gun on a Ranger was just too good to pass up considering your post's title.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Besides, that was a classy title:

sinews of war, the
The Oxford Dictionary of Phrase and Fable | 2006 | ELIZABETH KNOWLES | 221 words | Copyright
sinews of war, the the money and equipment needed to wage a war; the phrase is first used in English in the mid 16th century, and refers to the Fifth Philippic of the Roman orator and statesman Cicero (106–43 bc).

·
Registered
20,153 Posts
I am getting an education today. A history lesson and a chain gun, Beatles music too; what could be a better Saturday?
Maybe a cheater gun like this?
Don't tell Zdiver or he'll order one to bring to Moab.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
I am getting an education today. A history lesson and a chain gun, Beatles music too; what could be a better Saturday?
Maybe a cheater gun like this?
Don't tell Zdiver or he'll order one to bring to Moab.
Real men do it without batteries!

Tom

·
Registered
765 Posts
That's nothing! I've fired RPGs countless times at many people!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415146793.409711.jpg
;)

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Borneo, you need to come down to Grand Lake and get rid of some of these Stinking Canadian Geese...the City of Celina has purchased two major street sweepers just designed to scrape Goose Poop off the Boardwalk and Sidewalks adjacent to the Lake....too many geese too many hunters to keep the flock culled....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts