TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
This one looks cool.

Too expensive.

I'll probably be dead before they make an e-bike in my price range.

Or maybe I'll be in an e-wheelchair so still won't buy or need an e-bike.

Now, if they were 300-500 dollars I might consider one...but not practical where I live.

Registered
Needs fenders, rain and debris will be in your face and up your back.
If you read carefully you will find that they are not in regular production yet, that is only inferred.
I have been looking at electrics for several years now and have seen better in the price range and in production.

Registered
The seat on it is just like the seat on my first motorized bike at 9yo - Sears 3 1/2 hp minibike - it's brakes are way better.....the Sears only had a rear brake and it was a rounded plate that rubbed against the rear tire when applied - for a quick stop you had to really stand on that brake pedal!

I like the idea of a E bike to zip around town. But where I live with steep hills either way I go the range would be a fraction of what they say - would consider something like that to bring along in the RV when going to beach cities tho.

Registered
This year at Moab on the Slickrock trail we saw and talked to a guy on some kind of e-bike. When I pulled up I thought it was a motorcycle. It looked like a motorcycle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts