TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the root canal was done Thursday. It was the most drilling I have ever experienced.I was in the drilling chair about an hour and a half and drilled all the way to the eye socket.
He said that was why they called it an eye tooth.
Now I have to go back to have a permanent filling installed.
I think he used my head as a vise to hold the tooth he was drilling on.
It was less than fun.

·
Registered
20,158 Posts
My doc showed me all sorts of photos of botched dentistry by low cost dentists...work on wrong teeth, bad drilling, broken implements left in tooth, etc,et... thus the benefit of the $100,000 CAT Scan like modern imagery devices capable of showing x-ray data rotated through all three axis. One can see just what is going on and thus plan and monitor precise procedure to avoid any complications.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Sounds like you're fighting through this with great spirit. I'm sure I need lots of dental work, but I'm afraid of dentists, and dental bills. lol

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Yup, been there too, always much less fun on the front teeth! My dentist is an old school guy that knows his biz & get's the job done right. I don't know what the hell I'm going to do when he retires... :toothy5: m.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually it's probably because of my diet. For instance, today I did 1 1/2 hours of moderately heavy exrcise after I got up.
Then I cooked up my breakfast, Oatmeal with strawberries. A bout three PM I ate a can of 6 oz. of salmon with tiger sauce.
About 7 pm I ate 4 graham crackers. Now I feel stuffed.
I just don't have the apatite I used to.

·
Registered
20,158 Posts
"The original tiger sauce is an exotic, moderately spicy blend of Ingredients in a cayenne pepper base. With a touch of sweet and sour, it's perfect for meats, seafood and poultry. Delicious on sandwiches, in dips and soups"
Easy to make your own from ingredients at hand, try internet for recipes, 478x640_ac.jpg or purchase commercially. DSC_0015.jpg

·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
I like Rooster sauce too!!

·
Registered
20,158 Posts
I hear the polynesian ones are truly ono. TigressInsta06.png
...and indeed often prettier than a Humuhumunukunukuapua'a.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts