TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the first short video I'm posting of the ride I did with Mistervelocity and Oldworld124 last week. It's related to this thread started by Oldworld124: Platinum ride by Admiral in his territory

All my troubles on the day were on just this one short singletrack trail. Bent my shifter, little crash, and then I forgot I had a kickstarter when my electric started didn't engage. After this trail was done my electric starter worked just fine the rest of the day. Weird I tell ya!

·
Registered
20,375 Posts
I would blame the new red, white & blue riding gear.

Those are some rather good looking trails to play on. I do like the healthy green foliage even if some gets collected by the shifter.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I seen that shifter. Yamaha does provide a folding tip shifter on the TW. How many went n bought a special folding one? Leave it to theAdmiral. I have had rides where I forgot I had electric start, lights, brakes but that was back when I were drinking. Strange times stressing us all. Motorbikes have a way of making sure you keep your head in the game.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I think you were right about hitting the front brake too much when you went down. Too much front brake will make you wash out and too much back brake will make the back tire slide around. ABS anyone? Ha ha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts