TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, the wife decided she wants to ride her own bike ( i guess she wasn't getting enough back seat time with me) she hasn't riden a bike since she was 16 and i won't say how long ago that was. so we went to the big city yesterday and picked up her new yamaha BW's 50. cool looking scooter, and now my worn out ct90 has some competition or i mean company. she has some learning to do before letting her loose on the streets. she isn't too comfy doing slow turns and you can see in the pictures, she's a little light on the safety gear. she wants it mainly for off road and in the bush up at the cabin, so we'll see what happens and how well she picks up on skills and maintenance. it should work out and if not i will have a new toy to tinker with 2.jpg 6.jpg

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Fantastic!!! It’s a lonely sport without your wife.
that is true, but sometimes a guy needs quiet time. i took her scooter for a ride today and i am 20 lbs too heavy for it and is it slow. when i came home she says, it smells hot, i guess it was

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Of course you did not tell her of your wheel stands and burn outs.:eek:
I'm guessing that's what happened to the previously knobby tires.;)

Great that shes's back into riding but that's got some low clearance for in "the bush" (I'm quite sure that's not meant to be a literal), gotta pick your lines wisely on them wheels.

·
Registered
13,320 Posts
I'm guessing that's what happened to the previously knobby tires.;)

Great that shes's back into riding but that's got some low clearance for in "the bush" (I'm quite sure that's not meant to be a literal), gotta pick your lines wisely on them wheels.

Muttley (163x160).jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts