TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is not my video but I'm pretty sure all who watch it will enjoy it. Sure they did make some mistakes and could have set up their TW's a little better for offroad riding but hey, this couple had the best attitude ever. I hope they find this forum one day. I think they're ready to join us in Moab. :p

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Admiral thanks for sharing. Epic TW adventure with a cute couple.

·
Registered
19,580 Posts
What an adventure, especially considering he had street tires. They persevered, and that is what count, they showed the true core attitude ot the TW fan.
Imagine many of us would have volunteered to help ride their bikes down the cliff ( chaparral slope) across the creek and past the cougar (dog) prints.
We should get more adventurous types like this cute couple on group rides or the annual Moab gathering.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
No idea but they have California plates.
her day II sweatshirt says calvary murrieta, which the area looks like so cal chaparral. near temecula.

·
Registered
19,580 Posts
Funny thing about kickstarters and TWs....Not for the first time on my or other's TWs but yesterday Betty Boop absolutely refused to re-start using the electric starter motor after a brief ride. However she fired right up using one stab at the kickstarter.
Yamaha really did buyers a dis-service when they traded a front disc brake for the kickstarter on New Millenium TWs. Deleting the kicker was not true product evolution.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Welcome MCB. You’ll find some amazing info about TW 200’s here and some great people.

·
Registered
19,580 Posts
Welcome!
You two have great potential so please keep on riding and exploring together. Mabe acquire more riding gear when you can. In the meantime just ride and before you know it you'll be TW-ing down those steep slopes. Actually bikes could also be walked down some really steep slopes.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
MCB FRED is the crazy guru of TW riders check out his videos. He has a ton.

·
Registered
13,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The video got copyrighted and blocked the other day unfortunately, so here's the link to the new, royalty-free version:

I put your new link in post #1 in case someone new to the thread didn't check out the whole thread to find your correction. I watched it again and enjoyed even more.:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts