TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called on a strangely worded CL ad that looked like a 2006 TW with 16,800 miles or so I thought

Turns out it was a 2014 with 16.8 miles only ridden home from the dealer

When I asked for the address the lady said it's "123 Trail Way" !!!!

There's your sign :)

TrailWay-sign.JPG 2014-16m.JPG 2014-tank.JPG

The 2014 colors look way better in person than they do in the dealer pics

·
Registered
814 Posts
The price was low enough he was considering paying it for an 06 with 17,000 miles.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Congrats!
What will your first mod be?
I have pretty much every cool accessory and upgrade mentioned on this forum from a Lizard Cooler to a kick start kit but I still need to finish my extended swing arm (probably 1" to 1.5" made by splicing 2 swing arms the way lizrdbrth liked to do them) and mounting my Duro

Beautiful how much did you end up paying for that amazing piece of machinery?
The price was low enough he was considering paying it for an 06 with 17,000 miles.
When I first saw the ad the price seemed kinda high for a high mile 06 but once I realized what I was looking at the price seemed very good. They had it offered for $XXXX obo and I offered them the full asking price and I actually paid for it and did the paperwork before I ever even asked to look at the bike. Their phone was ringing off the hook and I think they were aware that it "might" have been priced a bit low

Did you check to see if there was a 200 address on the street?
Funny I didn't even think of that but I bet there was a 200 street number

can you sneak back and get the sign too.lol
lol yah know it was in a very remote area but I figured the picture was good enough :)

·
Registered
4,454 Posts
Sadly the gent that bought it originally had some major health issues and couldn't balance any more. I asked him if he was sure he wanted to let it go and he said he had to and I didn't pry any more than that
Bad Luck for one Great Deal for another....have fun, and you are right, the color scheme on the 2014s is nice....but I picked up my 2013 for about a thousand less...sooooooooooo, as much as I like the color purple, I like the color green that much mroe.:cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts