TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't often post off-topic things, but I love me some "Fail Army" videos. This one starts out with pedal power, but quickly moves into some motor bikes too.
No matter how the wheels are driven, all of them are cringe-worthy reminders why ATGATT is so important.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yeah, the guys wearing NO safety gear.... I mean....Don't they watch fail videos and realize they should wear safety gear??

·
Registered
13,413 Posts
Look before you leap? Motorcycle lands on Jeep after jumping sand dune

Is this guy lucky or unlucky? Jumping over a sand dune in the middle of a desert in Qatar and colliding with another vehicle is most definitely unlucky. However, getting away with just clipping the hood and somehow being able to stick the landing is equally as lucky. This incident could have been tragic, and yet could have easily been avoided had the rider’s mates at the top of the dune let him know that there was a convoy on the other side. Fortunately, no one was injured, and the only real casualty is the hood of the Jeep Wrangler than the KTM 450 SXF hit, although — let’s be honest — that tire mark looks pretty cool:

I could see the jeep driver putting on the brakes at the last second in the slowmo shot. Good thing or the rider could have been killer...or even worse!

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Face planting in the mud is still funny.......Oh!....I'm sorry Luv!:embarrassed:
Hey, at least I didn't go FACE first. I was a little more classy and did a side slide. It was all about the Harlequin look. :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts