TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supposed to be decent weather, start at Lowell, NE along Lookout Pt. , out to ranger station on 58, up in yhe hills and across/down to Dexter, back to Lowell. Anyone interested to join up?

·
Registered
363 Posts
I'd love to. Only 3000 miles too far east of you !

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I'm going to opt out for the smart thing and pass this weekend. Not having the clothes to handle as cold as it got again, not having a lot of miles on this thing to prove it's worthiness, it needing clutch work still, and being by myself in an area I haven't been before all add up to wishing I'd have gone instead of being stuck in the hills. dang

·
Registered
6 Posts
Too bad you skipped the ride...it was absolutely beautiful up in Oakridge this weekend. I was up there shooting with my Dad and brother. Just got my first TW on Saturday...haven't had a motorcycle since the 1990's. I live in Veneta...let's connect some time.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holycrap, I work at the old Internatinal Paper buildings in V, live in Elmira! Lol. Def we should ride. I'll pm you.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I stopped by the FS road on my way out of town Fri. that I was concerened was gated, no gate in the first 1/2 mile. The percentage of win for this route just went up a good amount. Looking forward to setting a date for the second attempt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts