·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Old Borneo will never live this one down! Absolutely priceless..:p

Reactions: TWilight

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
You better be nice to Lori Mike, she's a nice lady and you just might need her to haul you out of a mess someday with her 4 wheeler!!

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Ahh, nothing to live down. Sober as a Church Mouse. Those who were there will recognize those as pictures from the Blue Pig. I had just received the Travelling trophy (a million pictures seemed to be snapped while Mel presented that, but I haven't seen any of them...why is that?) I think I'm laughing at something Randall just said, but I'm not sure since there was a lot of funny stuff said. I really can't deny that the picture Doc took makes me look a bit toasted, but everyone present knows that wasn't true. Like I said before, I sat right next to Mel...I got the perfect witness.

Who has the pictures of Mel presenting the trophy anyway? I'd kind of like to see them.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Gee Doc, I don't look none too sober in that one either.:D You are correct, you were to my immediate left then Mel a the end of the table. I think Bill Pacific and his wife were across from us. All that being said, it must have been you that cracked me up and generated that seemingly boozed up picture.

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
The "hey,hey,hey" photo of Kurt is priceless because it shows him relaxed and just enjoying himself. Our Buddy Borneo was so busy most of the trip riding shotgun on the wandering herd keeping us all out of trouble and being an all round stand up guy that it was good to see him let his hair down.
It, and the photo of that firecracker Lori, are my favorite pictures from the whole trip, they epitomize the fun and silliness that happens when good people come together and get to know and trust each other.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts