TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy look familiar? This is how it is handled out west turn the volume down F--- Words.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Haahaahaa! Dumb black guy called the white guys "niggas". Well, maybe you can fix stupid.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Because it is posted in another thread (I think) here is rule #23 again.

23. Your number one option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
I'm not disagreeing with 2918, in fact I am actually going farther if you properly read what I posted. That being said, I couldn't tell that he was actually knocked out. Legally, heck, I don't know. But I will say this, once you have committed to neutralizing a threat, it is not good wisdom to do it by half measures. The threat should never get up and become a threat again.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Totally agree with you. I was simply looking at the situation as it pertained to possible legal ramifications. Hell I may have gone through the guy's wallet. You know, for the sake of finding the guy's name and address;)

Tom

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
That reminds me of that old Craigslist post. Yeah, it was probably fake, but boy was it funny.

"To the Guy Who Tried to Mug Me in Downtown Savannah night before last. Date: 05-27-09, 1:43 A M EST.

I was the guy wearing the black Burberry jacket that you demanded that I hand over, shortly after you pulled the knife on my girlfriend, threatening our lives and me.

You also asked for my girlfriend's purse and earrings.

I can only hope that you somehow come across this rather important message.

First, I'd like to apologize for your embarrassment when I drew my pistol after you took my jacket. The evening was not that cold, and I was wearing the jacket for a reason.

My girlfriend had just bought me that Kimber Model 1911 .45 ACP pistol for my birthday, and we had picked up a shoulder holster for it that very evening.

Obviously you agree that it is a very intimidating weapon when pointed at your head wasn't it?

I know it probably wasn't fun walking back to wherever you'd come from bare footed since I made you leave your shoes, cell phone, and wallet with me. [That prevented you from calling or running to your buddies to come help mug us again].

After I called your mother, or "Momma" as you had her listed in your cell, I explained the entire episode of what you'd done. Then I went and filled up my gas tank as well as four other people's in the gas station on your credit card. The guy with the big motor home took 150 gallons and was extremely grateful!

I gave your shoes to a homeless guy outside Vinnie Van Go Go's, along with all the cash in your wallet. [That made his day!]

I then threw your wallet into the big pink "pimp mobile" that was parked at the curb... after I broke the windshield and side window and keyed the entire driver's side of the car.

Later, I called a bunch of phone sex numbers from your cell phone. Ma Bell just now shut down the line, although I only used the phone for a little over a day now, so what's up with that?

Earlier, I managed to get in two threatening phone calls to the DA's office and one to the FBI, while mentioning President Obama as my possible target. The FBI guy seemed really intense and we had a nice long chat (I guess while he traced your number etc.)

In a way, perhaps I should apologize for not killing you... but I feel this type of retribution is a far more appropriate punishment for your threatened crime. I wish you well as you try to sort through some of these rather immediate pressing issues, and can only hope that you have the opportunity to reflect upon, and perhaps reconsider the career path you've chosen to pursue in life.

Remember, next time you might not be so lucky.

Have a good day!

Thoughtfully yours,
Alex"

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Love that on too. Some very creative people out there I would love to share a cup of coffee with.

Tom

·
Registered
240 Posts
Why? Shoulda kicked the fool before walking away.
When I was in high school, early 90's there was a popular student who threw a huge party at his parents house that got crashed. He told the crashers to leave which ended up in a street fight where one of the offenders ended up "knocked out" and was kicked one last time for good measure. The last kick killed the crasher. The student who kicked him was convicted and spent what should've been his senior summer in prison (and many more thereafter). I tried to find any articles in the Lexington Herald Leader (Lex, KY) to give more details but couldn't find any.

I've personally been in more fights than I can count. Won some, lost some. One of the last fights I had a coworker about 7 years ago, both of us had been drinking and he decided that my friendship with the secretary/his ex girlfriend who I'd been friends with longer than he'd been in the picture was enough to try and sucker punch me when I was leaving his house. He lost laying face down in the rain. He was obviously alive and moving but out for the count. I left him there to collect himself while I went home to calm down so I could work the next morning (when a neighbor yelled "I called the cops"). I got a call 3 hours later from him requesting me to pick him up from the hospital (stitches in face) when nobody else would (he was a jerk in the highest sense and had no friends). I picked him up out of pity and he understood from that point on that I don't like fighting but will when called for. We never had a problem after that... I also never hung out with him again either.

There are too many stories of people not knowing when to stop who end up behind bars. The guy in the video was "neutralized" before the other stopped punching. If he suffered any health issues after getting his tail kicked, the "winner" would more than likely lose a civil case because he kept swinging (thanks to the video).

Let's just hope the loudmouth learned his lesson and was okay afterwards.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
When I was in high school, early 90's there was a popular student who threw a huge party at his parents house that got crashed. He told the crashers to leave which ended up in a street fight where one of the offenders ended up "knocked out" and was kicked one last time for good measure. The last kick killed the crasher. The student who kicked him was convicted and spent what should've been his senior summer in prison (and many more thereafter). I tried to find any articles in the Lexington Herald Leader (Lex, KY) to give more details but couldn't find any.

I've personally been in more fights than I can count. Won some, lost some. One of the last fights I had a coworker about 7 years ago, both of us had been drinking and he decided that my friendship with the secretary/his ex girlfriend who I'd been friends with longer than he'd been in the picture was enough to try and sucker punch me when I was leaving his house. He lost laying face down in the rain. He was obviously alive and moving but out for the count. I left him there to collect himself while I went home to calm down so I could work the next morning (when a neighbor yelled "I called the cops"). I got a call 3 hours later from him requesting me to pick him up from the hospital (stitches in face) when nobody else would (he was a jerk in the highest sense and had no friends). I picked him up out of pity and he understood from that point on that I don't like fighting but will when called for. We never had a problem after that... I also never hung out with him again either.

There are too many stories of people not knowing when to stop who end up behind bars. The guy in the video was "neutralized" before the other stopped punching. If he suffered any health issues after getting his tail kicked, the "winner" would more than likely lose a civil case because he kept swinging (thanks to the video).

Let's just hope the loudmouth learned his lesson and was okay afterwards.
An attacker always assumes responsibility for his own safety when an intended victim decides to fight back. Maybe not legally, but no jury of peers will find otherwise. Best defense against civil rulings is to immediately file a criminal complaint. Free, and you have bargaining power.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts