TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
If nature consumes him can his passing be classified as by natural causes? In any case he's guaranteed not to live a long life.
True enough but he will have played ALL the cards he was dealt!

Tom

·
Registered
19,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well thank goodness for the freedoms one still has down under.

·
Registered
487 Posts
In the U. S. of A. he old be charged, fined heavily, incarcerated, and scolded, then offered a job with the government dealing with released exotic pets.
A position he might promptly turn down and instead go for the payday of staring in yet another reality show. The guy definitely has a set of nads, though.

·
Registered
19,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Somehow it is OK for a wild animal to stalk, pursue, capture an eat another critter yet let a human simply grab one and it is somehow declared some giant sin against nature. All those "harassed wildlife" from the video got a valuable risk aversion lesson with no visible bites or damage and quite possibly may live longer lives as a result. They shall live to run away another day. While I do not necessarily recommend wrestling wild boars to teach them how to escape a panther I do imagine the boar preferred it to being shot or chewed to death by either man or beast. And how much kinder it was to those animals to be released rather than caged and sold into some sort of zoo-like slavery.
If you are upset by apparent cruelty or illegality in your jurisdiction perhaps you could lobby to also ban animals from eating each other, rodeos, slaughter houses, sport fishing ( especially that heinous catch-and-release barbarism), vegetable harvests without anesthesia, long winded political speeches and other unpleasantries. Or join me for my spring bear-baiting festival where we drag them out of their dens, dress them up in silly hats and post their pictures on Facebook before tucking them back into bed.:D Just kidding, but I enjoy pointing out the irony of unregulated natural behavior vs, legislated civilized behavior.

·
Registered
814 Posts
"I wonder what would they call it if he actually killed one of the animals. Murdering wildlife?"

Answer: Lunch

·
Registered
19,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here are some birds harassing wildlife..

...and kids

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
I wonder what would they call it if he actually killed one of the animals. Murdering wildlife?
"I wonder what would they call it if he actually killed one of the animals. Murdering wildlife?"

Answer: Lunch
Beat me to it. Don't worry, that eagle didn't hurt, much. The things us bears have to put up with for scrambled eggs for breakfast.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts