Last thing I thought before I hit the dog in the road. I had no clue how right I was. Have a ton of things I'm thankful for though.
1. shattered my knee and not my neck.
2. shattered my knee and not my neck.
3. A great Dr. happened to be on call.
4. Was dressed for the occasion. No road rash and gloves saved my hands.
5. I could go on, had disability and health insurance! A job I could go back to while I'm still hobbling around and an ex who was kind enough to take me in till I was through the worst of it.
Tw dub bent the clutch handle, broke the speedo housing and the rear blinker. Glad I was there to take the brunt of it, one tuff little bike. Little love and she started up the other day.
Looking forward to getting back on her. Seriously thinking I may stick to the trails and stay out of the concrete jungle. I know there is other wildlife out there but i can't imagine if the dog had been a car. Just now getting to where when a motorcycle goes by I see the bike and not just the extremities hanging off of it.