TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading out first thing in the morning on a 2 night camping excursion. I'll be traversing my way through the Desoto National Forest which I can access about 10 miles from my front door. I've probably got too much stuff but it all loaded up just fine thanks to the cyclerack. I've packed some "just add hot water" meals, sleeping bag, pad, tent, rain fly, map, clothes, extra fuel, water, scotch etc... etc...
I'll post some pics and let yall know how it goes.

image.jpg

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Heading out first thing in the morning on a 2 night camping excursion. I'll be traversing my way through the Desoto National Forest which I can access about 10 miles from my front door. I've probably got too much stuff but it all loaded up just fine thanks to the cyclerack. I've packed some "just add hot water" meals, sleeping bag, pad, tent, rain fly, map, clothes, extra fuel, water, scotch etc... etc...
I'll post some pics and let yall know how it goes.

View attachment 10898

Yes! Please follow up with pics and your thoughts on if you made the correct choice in bikes. Looks great and I wish I was going too.

Tom

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the little trip didn't happen due to a small gas leak at the Cafe... Had to spend all of monday dealing with replacing a gas line under my 110 year old building. Maybe next week... Ugh

·
Registered
19,584 Posts
So sorry about cancelled expedition, I was getting all excited to hear report of TW camping in the Desotos. Maybe you can cook up another trip soon. My last trip got aborted due to mechanical failure and it sure is less fun putting away gear than loading it up.:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts