TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #2
Will the shirt fit my Chihuahua? :D

I hope you enjoyed that article. I'm sure you have read many stories like that. I was fully expecting you to have been involved in such rides. I was hoping to entice a good story or two out of you....;)

:eek:*ahhh, you're looking a little like PlFacRerEloDad....you better hop back in bed for a couple more hours bro, that's a little scary...

Registered
Will the shirt fit my Chihuahua? :D

I hope you enjoyed that article. I'm sure you have read many stories like that. I was fully expecting you to have been involved in such rides. I was hoping to entice a good story or two out of you....;)

:eek:*ahhh, you're looking a little like PlFacRerEloDad....you better hop back in bed for a couple more hours bro, that's a little scary...
Chihuahua??? lol I hope you're kidding. Don't make me drive to Spokane and revoke your man card bro. Just kidding LT, love ya man.

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I was thinking of PMing you today Will and almost did earlier. How's it going bro?

:DYepper, a Chihuahua, a real sweet little girl. She's 16 years old a long hair purebred. Just a "chicken mac nugget" for your ol boy. gobble gobble.

Man card? ! ha ha Will, ya gotta pretty manly in my book to walk around one of these little dogs. Quite the contrast though. A +300 lb guy and a 8 lb Chihuahua.

Bro, don't kid yourself...I take little Ginger to the park or on the bike and I have to beat the "chicks" off with a stick!! (only kidding dear beloved ladies)

Very much like these, if the pictures copied ok, especially the bottom one. Almost exactly her.

Registered
My neighbors raise papillons, they have an entire herd of them. I've always been a big dog kind of guy but once in a while I'll con the neighbors into letting me hold a puppy. They kind of grow on ya. Your pooch looks similar to a papillon but with shorter ears. Companionship is what it's all about though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts