TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just thought I'd post some pics of this weekends riding activity for all ya'll that didn't get to ride!

If you look close in this first pic, you will see 1 of 4 Bald Eagles we saw Sat! I won't post pics of what they were eating..... suffice it to say we're short another horse....

These next two are of D, trying to navigate a "Road" on the far West reach of the ranch..... she was laughing so hard she couldn't hardley ride. The mud was so sticky and slick you just couldn't get anywhere!

We finally gave up on the road and took to the game/horse trails, much better!

When we finally topped out on a ridge, it was covered with snow and frost, pretty slick in the rocks, but it sure was pretty and quiet up there. While we were taking it all in, it really started to snow, so we bagged it back to the house in a hurry! (only took two hours)

D was busy this morning (Sun) so it was just me and #2. We stayed pretty close to the house, but still played and had a ball for about an hour and a half.

This first pic is a big culvert pipe that is just randomly positioned out in the trees. I have no idea where it came from or why it's there, the closest creek is about an 1/8 of a mile away.

Crossed lots of water. Some by fording the creeks.....

And some by crossing bridges. We used to host 3D archery tournaments out there, and these bridges are left over. It's nice because the cows/horses/elk use them and it really cuts down on bank erosion. Interestingly the deer do not use them, ever. Hummm.

By the way, the bridges were really frosty and slick this morning!

Anyway, just thought I'd post up our fun for the weekend. Hope ya'll got out there some too!!

Bag

·
Registered
122 Posts
All this pictures are great. And, you are fortunate to have such pristine riding spaces. The second to last picture should be entered into the photo contest. The single wheel displayed in the reflection is capital!!

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
I hope you and your wife don't work....so you two can keep going out riding and taking really neat photo's of the places you ride, and then share them with us!

Pretty interesting stuff, from Eagles, game trails, to small bridges. I for one am very glad you got the TW's so you get to share your rides here.

Thanks so much and keep it up!

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all. (Merci Ticaille) As I've said before, I've wanted one of these bikes for over 20 years..... why did I wait?!?!?

Unfortunatly, we do have to work Admiral, but we would love to retire.... Donations accepted!!!

DC, I would like to enter that pic, but I've already posted one there.... too bad, this one is way better!

Owtcast, I read the story about your avy pic, man... and thank you for your service to others!!

Bag

1 - 7 of 7 Posts