TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
019.jpg for those with tractors, this is what I have on the back of mine when I am not using for mowing or doing ag work It is an 8000lb hydraulic winch and a handy trailer mover. In the case of pulling something stuck, it is the way to go. Sometimes I have to spin my tires a bit to dig in for more pulling power, but it works great.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Very interesting scenarios. We only got the dump truck stuck and then the new tow truck driver didn't want to use the wench and backed up to it and he got stuck. The next tow truck used the wench and got everyone out.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
View attachment 189336 for those with tractors, this is what I have on the back of mine when I am not using for mowing or doing ag work It is an 8000lb hydraulic winch and a handy trailer mover. In the case of pulling something stuck, it is the way to go. Sometimes I have to spin my tires a bit to dig in for more pulling power, but it works great.
That looks like a tiny rig you got there. It looks like it could be a little overkill. I think I'm playing on the Tonka toys in comparison.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
This forum is great for its diversity and great expanse of knowledge. I would like to build up a diesel hydraulic 2 wheel drive TW. I would really like to do a pickup but if they make small enough components I figured the Mc might be cheaper. I think with combined knowledge of this forum it could be doable. Just think what that would go through.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
This forum is great for its diversity and great expanse of knowledge. I would like to build up a diesel hydraulic 2 wheel drive TW. I would really like to do a pickup but if they make small enough components I figured the Mc might be cheaper. I think with combined knowledge of this forum it could be doable. Just think what that would go through.
If you can conceive it, it can be done.

·
Registered
19,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I caught that too Fred, and laughed. there are winches and there are wenches, just depends on a fellows needs lol.
Depends on what a fellow needs? Why Randall, look at all the useful stuff this lass is equipped with. She could be handy on one of TW-Brian's Wench -n-Rides. wench.jpg

·
Registered
206 Posts
Having run equipment on and off of landing craft and barges many times this video shows all the wrong ways to do it. If you don't have a line to shore or what, then you need to back on so the wheels pull the craft closer to shore rather than pushing it away.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts