·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
That made me get off my ass. I'm going riding now... lol

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Helps to have a sunny coastline to ride along. Figured posting this video would get us a greeting from Cornelius who is probably hard at work today wishing he was riding instead. :hello:

·
Registered
635 Posts
The weather in Cape Town is very unpredictable so when they get a sunny and windless day the guys over there get out to make the most of it

I'm planning to go for a nice long ride on Tuesday and I'm looking forward to it, new DID x-ring chain and new 15/42 sprocket set installed last week, I really struggled with the output shaft oil seal which disintegrated when I tried to remove and replace with new one but the bike is up and running again:cool:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Not only do they drive on the wrong side of the road, but their engines run the other direction as well...must be '87's since there the only TW's that can go that fast. Supposedly! :p

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not only that but their water circles the drain the wrong way!
What will we ever do with those folks from the Southern Hemisphere?:)

·
Registered
635 Posts
What will we ever do with those folks from the Southern Hemisphere?:)
We'll just keep on riding and show you guys how to do it of course . . .

just like the South African lady in the video below . . . .

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That is some impressive sand riding from a rather skillful lady. I would have thought all those bikes would break through the surface crust and bog down ay time their momentum was lost.
Nice, now I want to go ride with you South Africans.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts