TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Better than a Long Line of Kenyan Pole Smokers....

"Cruz 2016"

·
Registered
177 Posts
Put em inna sack and shake em up dump em out...all look the same...bloated suit wearin such and suches....all spewin the same lies. I will vote for the guy who has actually had to work....oh wait I aint runnin......hmmm....brushy for president.....

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
The very first sentence sets the tone, call him a presidential candidate and entertainer but never a successful businessman. So, grandpa used his own money to succeed in a wild town doing what most of the others also did, Joe Kennedy was a bootlegger!

I will vote for the one I think will actually do what he says he will do and be very happy if that one is not a career politician well versed in blowing smoke up our rears.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I hold Bill Whittle in great regard! He does not mince words and is usually spot on with his assessments.

GaryL

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Gotta love the Media "Beetching and Moaning" about Trump not "correcting" the guy for calling Obozo a "Non American Born Muzzie"....my question is:

"What's the Problem"? Obozo is a non American Born Muslim Marxist with no proof of a real Birth Certificate, No College Records, Fake Social Security{stolen} from somebody else and educated in primary in Muslim Schools overseas....the guy was right and Trump was correct in not questioning him...

Ted Cruz 2016....but love what The Donald is doing in driving the left and press nuts...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts