TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the last month and a half I have noticed that it can take days for me to get update notifications sent to my e-mail address. In the past it seemed I would be updated as soon as a thread that I was watching was updated. Any idea what might be going on? Could it be something about having changed from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome as my default browser? Thanks. Gerry

·
Registered
130 Posts
Changing browsers would not impact your mail timing. If you open one of the messages (that appears to be delayed) there should be a way to view the message header. It should have a time stamp indicating when it left the forum mail server and another time stamp indicating when your email provider received the message. What email client do you use and who is your provider?

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
E-mail has been AOL for the last 16 years. Service provider is Comcast, been with them for the last 3 years. Will check dates on my next notification, have not got any updates from the forum now for 3 days. Seems unlikely that nothing has changed in any of the 1,000 + posts I have been involved in. Thanks. Gerry

·
Super Moderator
1,904 Posts
Gerry check your spam filter. Gmail and others have been picking up alot of stuff from the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts