TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered

Registered

Registered
Guess Im getting old..........or maybe I AM just old :) The first bikes they showed in that vid are to me are the essence of motorcycles and what they should be. Modern bikes may be more powerful, bigger, carry more, stop better, need less maintenance, safer.............on and on...........................but Id take one of those old bikes any day of the week.

Registered
Guess Im getting old..........or maybe I AM just old :) The first bikes they showed in that vid are to me are the essence of motorcycles and what they should be. Modern bikes may be more powerful, bigger, carry more, stop better, need less maintenance, safer.............on and on...........................but Id take one of those old bikes any day of the week.
totally agree.
that's why we collect here really - isn't it?
as we get older, both physically and in our motorcycling, we become more interested in the terrain and journey than the most modern and powerful machinery.

Registered
totally agree.
that's why we collect here really - isn't it.
as you get older, but physically and in our motorcycling, we become more interested in the terrain and journey than the most modern and powerful machinery.
+1 and what TWROG said too!

Registered
Yeah, and I'd rather be on one of those simple machines miles from anywhere than a computer controlled exotic euro machine. Just sayin'

1 - 14 of 14 Posts