TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
A good friend of mine has one ordered. He's in the first 1000 to get one.

Registered
Sweet green alternative for foul weather commuters, very affordable too. I like it. No haggle sale policy should shake up old dealership business model. American made. Ford power plant. Who needs a hybrid?

Registered
1/3 price of a prius, twice the mileage, and way cooler. Those thiings are so punk rock. I have a good idea i may end up with one. Now to figure out how to haul a tw with one of those. It would be neat if it made a jetsons noise as it drivees.

Registered
Tinywheel, I like the way you think....maybe if you ditch rear cargo hatch and seat the TW might just plonk into the opening after climbing a short ramp. Put a nice sound system and subwoofer in passenger footwell to play George Jetson soundtrack and you are ready to go.
My limited experience with single wheel trailers in the snow is that the center wheel drag is unsettling in unplowed patches between existing wheel tracks. And even more unsettling when center wheel wants to fall into either outboard wheel track, kinds gets exciting and drifty on un-plowed roads. Whether this behavior would be replicated in Elio, and whether it would be fun or daunting remains to be seen. But I would love to try one in the snow! Gotta be better than a Reliant Robin.

Registered
How hard will it be to remove the body? I would want to run it naked (just the roll cage).

Banned
That would be cool to tow a teardrop camping trailer and see all of the USA and Alaska.

Banned

Banned
I might upgrade to the Sub Package and do Hawaii to.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts