TW200 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This seems like a forum with a high percentage of thrifty members. I've read about members getting cheap, or even "free", TW200s. I've seen a lot of posts about finding cheap items and re-purposing them for use on these bikes. Here is a thread for you to show off the best deals you've come across.

I don't even have a motorcycle yet, but while wandering through the local Pawn Shops, mostly out of curiosity, I found this never-been-worn $270 iCON Contra Mil-Spec jacket, in my size, for $70 :cool:

It still has the plastic film over the shoulder badges, tags on it, and silica packets in the pockets :evil6:

·
Registered
13,782 Posts
I got this Spitfire windshield for FREE from one of my son's. Easy to take on and off. I use it mainly in cool weather, but also put it on when I'm gonna do some "road duty" in the summer. Keeps the bugs outta my teethers:p

As seen in the photo below, I also made an extension which I use in summer also. I used an old helmet faceshield, trimmed it to match the lines of the Spitfire and drilled 2 holes on to mount it on the Spitfire. As I sit taller in the saddle, this extension take most of the buffeting off my helmet.

This would be the "thrifty me"!

Reactions: r80rt
1 - 2 of 2 Posts