TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cya:now just can not find my identity I will keep looking. logging out.

ZDR1 [OP]

ZDR1 is offline Banned
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Zee you soon

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Or take a shower !

·
Registered
762 Posts
Why is everybody leaving?

Is it something i missed?

...something I said?

My wife says I need to take a shower but I didn't think you could tell that over the interwebs.
We sure could...the stink lines are very, very bold.

People change. They move on; sometimes just to another bike, sometimes to things more ominous.

The big change to me is new policies regarding off-topic stuff. I understand why; but it's a choke on conversation; and some long-timers have opted to spend their time elsewhere.

Me...I sold the TW; didn't want to. Now, this last, looks like I won't be buying another after all. Got a killer deal on something else.

It's hard to understand the dynamics of these groups. Sometimes you get a great bunch together for a time; but people are always on the move and changing.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Why is everybody leaving?

Is it something i missed?

...something I said?

My wife says I need to take a shower but I didn't think you could tell that over the interwebs.
You need to stop by the other site....

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
I think the forum is generally back to normal. It's just nobody's talking...or riding...or posting that they were riding!:p
Lets check if it's back to normal:
image.jpeg

Timer started...

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
I know. I was telling GARY that. He just doesn't see it...?

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
This one will get the devil exited. Just imagine...
image.jpeg

·
Registered
762 Posts
That's a good site, Hoot. But I'll not be joining...true, I sold the Zero; but another bike orphan came begging...for a literal steal, I got myself a reasonable city/commuter ride.

I'm almost embarrassed to tell you what it is.

But TW time is now in the future for me. Maybe a long future.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Is the TW forum slow or is it just less filled with non TW stuff? Used to be there was lots of stale time as soon as the weather tapered off riding for the unfortunate living in such areas. It would the way fill with tripe and all the topics would become"off topic" . Seemed to expand the last couple seasons to "off topic" became the dominant topic year round dominated by like three posters. One even appeared to be a non TW rider, never talked much about rides or riding. With those types all going to their "site" the TW site should slow down eh? Become more of what I at least would like to see, a site about Yamaha TW s, riding and motorcycles. For myself I enjoy a focused site, not enough time to waste on unrelated poop. Appears like a few folks found a soap box and audience and ran with it. Spoiling it for those who clicked on TW thinking it was about TW instead finding opinions of folks who might share an interest in TWs. Is there a solution?

·
Registered
20,211 Posts
Solution? Contribute more TW and other related material of an interest to you and hopefully others. Simply ignore that which doesn't interest you. Do not passively suffer and whine. As ol' Charley Shakespear's Hamlet said:
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And, by opposing, end them."

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Solution? Contribute more TW and other related material of an interest to you and hopefully others. Simply ignore that which doesn't interest you. Do not passively suffer and whine. As ol' Charley Shakespear's Hamlet said:
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And, by opposing, end them."

Listen to Fred. He can't do it by himself (although I've never seen a nobler attempt).

1 - 20 of 61 Posts