Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Dog Gone It Reddog!!

Now I have to go look in the fridge for something to eat!! :D

Reactions: akalogan and Reddog

·
Registered
916 Posts
Just want to check the prices of steaks from around the country. I'm partial to ribeye. I went to the grocery store the other day to get me one for Father's Day. $15.99 a pound at Safeway! They didn't have a real steak in the whole store for under $10. Chuck steak was $7 a pound even! WTF!!??

I used to buy my ribeye's in 'family' packs for under $6 a pound. Just last year.

So, what are steak prices in YOUR neck of the woods?

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I want to try this one out.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Just want to check the prices of steaks from around the country. I'm partial to ribeye. I went to the grocery store the other day to get me one for Father's Day. $15.99 a pound at Safeway! They didn't have a real steak in the whole store for under $10. Chuck steak was $7 a pound even! WTF!!??

I used to buy my ribeye's in 'family' packs for under $6 a pound. Just last year.

So, what are steak prices in YOUR neck of the woods?

Cant tell ya....think I have maybe bought 3 hunks of beef from a store in my life...

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Now me, I've been known to rustle up a little steak now and then.:p cattle-rustler-caitlyn-grasso.jpg
Why just last night I BBQ-ed teriyaki marinated flap meat ( Flank Steak? Carne Asada? call it what you will..it was tender and tasty).

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Fred and his pictures he digs up....hahahaha... Always come classic ones!! :p

·
Banned
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I made the T-bone tonight and it was the best. onions and mushrooms and I used pepper butter soy sauce and the oil from the beef. 20160626_191942_1466996000405.jpg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts