TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, it has been long in coming, but it is time to say goodbye. This forum has meant a lot to me personally. It allowed me to contribute and with that, I felt I may have made a difference. Met and corresponded with lots of great folks. I will miss you all. For those that have supported me, many thanks, it meant a lot. My bike is now owned by someone we all luv and admire, Friendly Fred. Unlikely that I will post again, but I will check in regularly to make sure you are all behaving yourselves. REMEMBER, the older I get, the more wrinkly I become. As well, without the TW I no longer have the side cover to conceal my greatest assets. Trouble makers beware...... Take care folks, many of you were very special to me.... I will check and answer any personal messages. TAKE CARE, Gerry

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
I haven't had the opportunity to get to know you but I've back read your posts and have enjoyed following and learning from them, thank you...

Best of luck in your endeavors!

JJ

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Gerry, You have contributed much and will be missed. Thanks much for the numerous gifts, boosts, and interchanges that we have shared even as we contemplated composing the guide to the TW200. If you come this way, don't pass us by. We have this cool windmill to show you. Tom

·
Super Moderator
17,968 Posts
God bless you my brother! You will be very missed. Still like to meet you someday bro!! :D

·
Registered
20,192 Posts
Gerry is a great guy whose inventiveness shall be missed here. However he is pretty good on his XT225 so you never know when or where he will show up, sorta like the Lone Ranger.
He took me on a nice rutted test ride down across the Feather River and then up to tall knob with 360 degree vistas of approaching rain squalls. Got a few drops but we had fun.

Thanks Gerry!
so-long-and-thanks-for-all-the-fish.jpg 7f5e6ecb5583e93cc797177c33e472b1.jpg

·
Registered
41 Posts
Gerry, I really enjoyed reading your posts and watching some videos about your gizmos. I wouldn't mind seeing whatever you made in the off-topic area as well even if it isn't for a TW. Heck as I revealed in another post t I joined 5 years ago and until today didn't even own a TW. No one kicked me out.

·
Registered
13,649 Posts
All good things must come to and end. You are a good thing.

Thank you for the XT600 gas tank you sold me many years ago. It's still in use on Mrs. Admirals TW Wilbur.

Thank you for the wind chime. It's still in use on our patio.

Thank you for the valve holder on'er tool. It's still in use.

Thank you for the SPOT. It's still in use.

Thank you so very much Gerry for being on, and contributing to this forum all these years. I learned so much from you, more than you will ever know.

I will forever remember your birthday calendar photo. That was, I mean is, a Classic.

Goodbye from the forum my friend!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Gerry, I haven't met you, I haven't ridden with you, but I feel like I know you. You gave me encouragement for my endeavors, and your inventions/mods are awesome. TEN INCHES OF FORK TRAVEL?????? Wait, what, ten inches? I gotta look for the sticky on this one. lol Hope I read posts from you in the future.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts