TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regretfully gentleman, I will no longer be selling my racks. I am also selling my TW.
Without going into a lengthy explanation, I just don't have time. Perhaps someday...

I will be a lurker here, and check in from time to time. But for now, my efforts are being redirected to other projects.
Good luck to you all, and ride safe out there

·
Super Moderator
17,941 Posts
God Bless you brother Tim!! Thanks for all you have done for the forum!!

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Tim you do not have to own a TW to hang out on here. see you in Moab you can catch a ride with Hoot and help Mel in the kitchen.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Regretfully gentleman, I will no longer be selling my racks. I am also selling my TW.
Without going into a lengthy explanation, I just don't have time. Perhaps someday...

I will be a lurker here, and check in from time to time. But for now, my efforts are being redirected to other projects.
Good luck to you all, and ride safe out there
A farewell on Post #500....perfect timing....but hopefully you will stick around. And rejoin when you get up in years....like some of us old farts :)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Rats, I should have gotten a second rack when I had a chance! At least I have the one, and two tool tube mounts. Best of luck, Tim, thanks for everything!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Best of luck, Tim. Thanks for all your contributions.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts