TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a tire slashed on my 1T dually. Don't know what enjoyment folks get out of doing something like this.

Started looking for tires, oh my! They were worn down thankfully, but have to replace all as one would wear bad with the other three not being the same dia.

As the ones on my jeep are the same rim wise, I am cheaping out a bit by using them on the truck and will replace with 7.00 16 military tires. Will give the jeep a bit more style anyway. I hardly use it on the highway and haven't had it off road at all since the rebuild. jeep 003.jpg

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Love those jeeps! NICE One!

Had a tire slashed on my 1T dually. Don't know what enjoyment folks get out of doing something like this.

Started looking for tires, oh my! They were worn down thankfully, but have to replace all as one would wear bad with the other three not being the same dia.

As the ones on my jeep are the same rim wise, I am cheaping out a bit by using them on the truck and will replace with 7.00 16 military tires. Will give the jeep a bit more style anyway. I hardly use it on the highway and haven't had it off road at all since the rebuild. View attachment 31067

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
a few months ago had some knucklehead walk down our street and slash tires on about 20 cars. Lucky for me that he did it on opposite side so mine were spared......A few of the cars sat for weeks before getting new tires. Not sure if they caught the A##hole. Nice Jeep!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trail cams. Cheap and easy.
I agree, they are going up. Even with those the cops don't do much. We caught a couple doing bad deeds with one. Took the new battery out of my excavator, stole some ornemental trees, and all her garden tools. Court has been postponed several times. We get served with notice to show for court or get a warrant for our arrest by the prosecutor only to be put off again and again thereby screwing up our calendar while the perpetrator sits back in his easychair. Hopefully he will get his due.

Had one get caught red handed while driving my stolen 1t 4x4, seven days, what a joke.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I agree, they are going up. Even with those the cops don't do much. We caught a couple doing bad deeds with one. Took the new battery out of my excavator, stole some ornemental trees, and all her garden tools. Court has been postponed several times. We get served with notice to show for court or get a warrant for our arrest by the prosecutor only to be put off again and again thereby screwing up our calendar while the perpetrator sits back in his easychair. Hopefully he will get his due.

Had one get caught red handed while driving my stolen 1t 4x4, seven days, what a joke.
In the end I believe that every person will answer for their actions one way or another.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
In the end I believe that every person will answer for their actions one way or another.
If everybody truly believed this the world would be a much different and much better place. Removing the Ten Commandments from schools and other public facilities has not created a better society.

Tom

·
Super Moderator
17,965 Posts
If everybody truly believed this the world would be a much different and much better place. Removing the Ten Commandments from schools and other public facilities has not created a better society.

Tom
You can count on it.

[h=1]Hebrews 9:27King James Version (KJV)[/h]27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment...

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
A group of cars having their tires slashed sounds like malicious behavior usually perpetrated by teens or young adults. A tire slashed on a single vehicle would appear to be targeted... :confused: A childish act.

Cameras will help, at least it will give you an idea if you have badly acting kids around, or a childish acting adult? m.

·
Registered
425 Posts
A group of cars having their tires slashed sounds like malicious behavior usually perpetrated by teens or young adults. A tire slashed on a single vehicle would appear to be targeted... :confused: A childish act.

Cameras will help, at least it will give you an idea if you have badly acting kids around, or a childish acting adult? m.
And some people are just A$$holes.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
in the end isn't soon enough, I believe in an eye for an eye. and a tooth for a tooth. if I caught someone on my property, I would have to think twice about calling for help

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I truly believe that we should make every effort to help and correct bad behavior or attitudes sometimes the best medicine is to stomp a mud hole in someones soft parts.

I am with you on this. Thing is, you touch someone and they will label you for being violent, take away your right to bear arms, keep you from crossing borders. Is a shame a decent person cannot protect what they have worked for without repercussions from the system in some way. Until enough of us stand up for each other and find us not guilty of ripping a new one, we will be upside down. It is up to us, our peers sitting in the jury box to put an end the freedom jerks doing as they please to folks. I don't care what you take from another without consent, if they catch you and they drop you on the spot they have it coming. Unessecarry pain inflicted should not even be discussed.

·
Registered
666 Posts
PLUMBSTRAIGHT FOR DISTRICT JUDGE or Santa clause

I could see The Honarable Judge Randall asking the criminal to his chambers, having a sit down and a beer. Judge Randall would explain the errors of the individual. After the beer Judge Randall would pass sentence and whoop his . Second offense NO BEER just the whoopin. Old school. Of course this is all fantasy because Randall wouldn't hurt a fly in reality. He would make a better Santa Clause and that's a fact. Dirts a Flyen SanDue :p:D

·
Registered
20,192 Posts
Sorry you were victimized Randall. Senseless stuff like this as well as other "Look what I can do!" damage just seems like a way for those who "don't have" to feel empowered by taking away from those who "do have". Retribution by victims should be permitted and encouraged as a better crime deterant than the existing criminal justice system.

P.S. Moab2016 dry campers got to witness Plumbstraight (Randall) in action as he evicted some unknown drunken stumblebum who invaded Mississipi Larry's trailer at O'Dark Thirty one night. No violent justice was delivered, but the threat of said justice sure seemed to work. I suppose we could have called the sheriff and waited half an hour for officers to show up then stay up to dawn completing paperwork.

·
Super Moderator
17,965 Posts
PLUMBSTRAIGHT FOR DISTRICT JUDGE or Santa clause

I could see The Honarable Judge Randall asking the criminal to his chambers, having a sit down and a beer. Judge Randall would explain the errors of the individual. After the beer Judge Randall would pass sentence and whoop his . Second offense NO BEER just the whoopin. Old school. Of course this is all fantasy because Randall wouldn't hurt a fly in reality. He would make a better Santa Clause and that's a fact. Dirts a Flyen SanDue :p:D
Plumb's just a big teddy bear...:D

·
Super Moderator
17,965 Posts
You may think he is a big teddy bear. Just last month I hear he broke a tractor in half. Truth be told ,ask him. Dirts a Flyen SanDue:p:D
He's big enough to do it if he wants... Just as long as it's his own tractor... :p

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
A buddy set his trail cam to find who was steeling his stuff and the A hole stole his camera. I walked out to go to work one morning and found my car sitting on cement blocks with all 4 wheels gone. Hard to say what I might have done if I caught them in the act. I have sat on the grand jury a couple times now and if the prosecutor has his shit together I always voted to indict these creeps. If the creep was a guy protecting his stuff or family he got a pass from me.

GaryL

1 - 20 of 25 Posts