17,983 Posts
killer deal...

:director: Calling TW Brian..
O Brian...!!
:encouragement: Get up Brian!

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
My thanks go out to Jmelarchy and Littletommy for bringing these items to my attention. I picked up a new TerraCross 26x8x14, Kenda 510-18, 65 tooth rear sprocket and a stock skid plate for $60.00.

I have current projects in-process and can use all of these items (except the skid plate -anybody want it?)

Thanks guys :D !

00606_kh6bMBnXCrv_600x450.jpg

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NICE! What a screaming deal! Did the seller not know about this forum? Now, just one more terracross for the front of that fat tire front end/disc brakes dub your working on! Haha

·
Super Moderator
17,983 Posts
Sweet Dude! I'm glad you got them!!

It was nice of Jmelarchy to take the time to post this up!

My first thought was...I know who needs these!

Killer deal bro. :victorious:

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
NICE! What a screaming deal! Did the seller not know about this forum? Now, just one more terracross for the front of that fat tire front end/disc brakes dub your working on! Haha
It turned out that the seller was a forum member that I had communicated with a few years ago.

As a matter of fact, this TerraCross will probably go on the fat, disc brake front end that I am working on. I have had a few setbacks and delays, but just today, I dropped off the disc brake compatible hub to get it laced to a wide rear rim. Then I will be able to (hopefully!) get the TerraCross mounted and can see about getting the axle and spacers sorted out.

I still have a few details to work out on mounting a disc brake on the rear wheel. . . .

Stay tuned.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just an FYI, but putting "Bay Area" in the title is about as vague as anything can be. Do you have any idea how many bays there are in this country, and how many places consider themselves the "Bay Area"?

This coming from someone who lives next to Tampa Bay, and grew up not too far from Delaware Bay...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Brian..that's cool! I'm thinking I'd like to put a fat tire on the front of my dub, so looking forward to seeing how yours turns out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts