TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am coming home to Boise for Christmas! I have been active duty for almost 9 years!! And This will be my first christmas at home since I joined! So excited. But I need your help! I have been riding my tw for the last several months, I have about 500 miles on her so far. But I was on a temp motorcyle endorsement. I am going to take the written test when i am home on leave. And if the weather allows I want to do the drivers test. If you live in the Boise/Meridian area I would love to rent your tw for the drivers test. Your help would be awesome! Please pm me if you are interested in helping me out. I am going to try to do it the first week of Jan.

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Enjoy your holiday at home.

And thank you for your service.

·
Registered
140 Posts
If I was 2,000 miles closer, mine would already be on the trailer and on its way. Just for the honor of shaking your hand and thanking you in person. This will truly be a special holiday for you and I think you deserve it. Since most everyone else here feels the same way, I'm sure you won't have much trouble getting hold of a bike for your test.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
13,900 Posts
Offering mine when your home (rent free). Sending PM

·
Registered
7,369 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
9 year Army vet and current VA employee, if his plans fall through PM me. I just need to re-activate the insurance off of the winter plan and you are good to go.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, and I thought just being a TW owner was being in a brother hood! Thanks you so much for the kind words. I can tell you that all military members can't hear it enough! So thanks for that! i will touch base with you admiral! Thanks again everyone!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Consider me backup. I live in Meridian and have a '93 TW. An oldy, but a goodie. I could arrange to meet you at the test track. Drop me a line if you don't already have other arrangements.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys! i will touch bas with admiral when I get home. If for some reason that doesn't work out i will touch base with you true. seems how I am slo in meridian. Thanks again, heading home tomorrow! best part is no one knows we are coming!

·
Registered
13,900 Posts
I did that once a few years ago for Thanksgiving. Parents always went to local B&B for thanksgiving dinner. Met my sister, who knew we were coming, and went into restaurant before my parents and relatives to suprise them. Problem was, my mom said she was sick and didn't go (I don't think she was but didn't want to see her brother-in-law). Still surprised her when we walked into the house after leaving the restaurant. I think she regretted not going to the meal now. She can be stubborn sometimes.

Have a safe trip

1 - 12 of 12 Posts