Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Somehow we're not surprised LT knows it's National Donut Day.
Actually Fred; I just ran across it. I didn't know it was DONUT DAY!! I just might have to have one today though... :p

·
Registered
20,211 Posts
Superb Moderator LittleTommy deserves a donut treat today.
LT, tell us about your V-Strom ride to the top of Mt. Spokane, would it have been good on a TW also?
( hint: I had been teasing Tommy to go ride there once he was feeling better, an area I used to ride back in the '80s)

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Superb Moderator LittleTommy deserves a donut treat today.
LT, tell us about your V-Strom ride to the top of Mt. Spokane, would it have been good on a TW also?
( hint: I had been teasing Tommy to go ride there once he was feeling better, an area I used to ride back in the '80s)
Fred; I PM'ed you and told you about the ride up there. Didn't you read it? :D

It was a great ride up there on the Vee, but the gate was closed to get to the top until today. This is the first day MT. Spokane is open. I will be going back up there soon. My sister bailed out on the ride because she wasn't feeling so well that day and I went up there with another friend. It was a great ride through the forest up there and then we came back through the countryside and came back into town from Mead. We did hit speeds of 70 and 80 on the way back in the open country. It was a lot of fun and I really like that Vee Strom. (thanks to TWilight for putting a Vee or Wee Strom on the list of bikes to look at. Thanks Mike!! :D) The TW would be no problem getting up there; as long as you keep it 55 or 60. I wish we could have made the ride up there together Fred!! :)

Thanks again Mike; it is a great bike and I really love it. ;) God Bless you brother.

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought everyday was National Donut Day.
I did too. I used to eat them several times a week. But I am on a diet, so today, I just had some eggplant so far...yuck. :(

:D

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
I did too. I used to eat them several times a week. But I am on a diet, so today, I just had some eggplant so far...yuck. :(

Go buy a donut and take it home before you eat it. Your diet will be just fine LT.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Go buy a donut and take it home before you eat it. Your diet will be just fine LT.

Tom

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
A donut?? What's that? Doesn't that mean a dozen? :p

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
just for you Tommy! Eggplant Donuts.. woohoo
Eggplant Donuts Recipe : Food Network
Lori, you know I can't cook if it has more than two ingredients!! :D Why do you think I go to the taco shop all the time!! :p

But tell ya what my dearest beloved Lori...

You shoot up here real quick and we'll go out for donuts right now!! My treat!! And you know I know who makes the best donuts in town!! :D ;)

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
uh oh... akalogan just showed up...we better hurry Lori. :D

·
Registered
7,106 Posts

I just ate a small can of sardines (rich in omega 3's) in soy oil with jalapeno peppers and a half a slice of multi grain bread. But when it comes to yuck, eggplant wins!

·
Registered
371 Posts
You shoot up here real quick and we'll go out for donuts right now!! My treat!! And you know I know who makes the best donuts in town!! :D ;)

Gosh darn it! This darn thing called work keeps getting in the way of all my doughnut fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although I am leaving early so The Admiral and I can go camping/riding again this weekend....I'm sure I can sweet talk Kris into stopping somewhere for a doughnut or 12. ;)

·
Registered
319 Posts
Someone brought donuts into the shop today. I ate one. Now I feel fat.

·
Registered
20,211 Posts
Actually the eggplant donut recipe sounds good, like gingerbread.
Grilled salmon,mushrooms and baby bell peppers for our anniversary dinner tonight...gotta try to eat healthy at least one day a week.

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Happy Anniversary Fred; make sure to tell that little lady you love her... :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts