TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on what you see outside today, how is it looking for your riding season?

Me: Hopeful

It's cloudy outside with a high predicted of 52* today. All the snow is melted off everywhere in town. I've gone for a ride 4 days in a row and expecting to ride today also.

:DI'm pleased. I lived through another winter!!

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
92° today. I think riding season looks just fine.

On the spring issue- it may be the first day of spring officially, but in reality it's been here for weeks. I for one can't wait for all these flowers to eff off and die so I can breathe again. Spring is a truly terrible season.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Unfortunately they did not. we were draining water out of an area where after the rains slack off the water stagnates and would get rather nasty, Its shaped similar to the letter "J". One was at the top and the other was at the bottom. Taking a shotgun next time, a .40 pistol is overly difficult to use and not really suited for the task

·
Registered
583 Posts
Yesterday's Data

Max:0.8°CMin:-6.6°C
Total Precipitation:14.2 mmRainfall:1.6 mm
Snowfall:15.8 cm

The above pretty much says it all. Ended up clearing the snow from my driveway as well as a few neighbors this morning. So much for the groundhog not seeing his shadow.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Insured the VStrom today and went for a ride.
Day started out cold, but clear and on my ride the temperature ranged from 13 - 17 Celcius.
The rest of the week is supposed to rain.

·
Registered
311 Posts
No snow but I still had to scrape my windshield this morning. And now there's rain in the forecast for the next week. Not an impressive start to spring.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Rained for part of the morning then stopped.
Went for another ride on the VStrom 130km with temps between 9 and 12 Celcius.
Started heading up Slyvester Rd, but around the 5 km marker there was snow on the road and as this is not the TW, I turned around and meandered my way home. Had some rain for about 4 minutes.
Still great to get out for a ride.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts