TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
That's a lot of saddle time on a TW for sure. You got me beat by a few miles. Great post. I only piddled today with a 40 miler.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a lot of saddle time on a TW for sure. You got me beat by a few miles. Great post. I only piddled today with a 40 miler.
Took almost 8 hrs. A lot of seasonal roads and back roads. Stopping often for just a few minutes helps a lot with the numb butt and sore wrists.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I like these posts for many reasons. Every time I know TW will not be put up for sale the that is 5 years old with 20 miles on it, I feel good. Who would get a bike this light, fun, cheap, indestructible and not ride it? I also like the pictures of other peoples adventures. I do not take many pictures. I am noticing that albeit I bought this as a dirt bike, 70% of mile miles are on pavement. These posts are also inspiring. Nobody gets off the planet alive. We should all strive for trips, pictures, and adventures. This bike lets me see a road I have driven past for 26 years and go down it with no regard for the damage to my vehicle. MBW

1 - 8 of 8 Posts