TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a mother's patience finally wore out and a son had to sell his bike. missing the header, has some surface rust, some evidence of a having been ridden hard and put away wet, and i'm not sure if i'm going to try and fix it up or piece it out.... but can't lose either way.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Late model parts bike and sweet running early bike make for for some pretty cool parts swapping possibilities...

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your one lucky fella. Wonder if it was from the install of the wrong filter. Gerry
i feel like i was good all year.... i guess my santa karma is paying up!

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Late model parts bike and sweet running early bike make for for some pretty cool parts swapping possibilities...
this is kinda what i was thinking... but first i want to see what it would take to fix it. then the wild card: my wife, who 1st balked at buying another bike, looked at it and mentioned "what if we keep it for me?"

oh no?!?

·
Registered
315 Posts
HUGE score! great find!

·
Registered
572 Posts
By the looks of things; I'm betting that engine will need a complete tear down. I hope not; but a good buy never the less.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
a mother's patience finally wore out and a son had to sell his bike. missing the header, has some surface rust, some evidence of a having been ridden hard and put away wet, and i'm not sure if i'm going to try and fix it up or piece it out.... but can't lose either way.

Nice grab, time for a TW 225?

Ronnydog

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice grab, time for a TW 225?

Ronnydog

hmmmm.... what? the mighty T-Dub 200 could use some more power?? definitely intriguing!

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think it looks like an 06...................... It appears to be blue, not gray/silver like the 05s. OMM.
yep, you are correct. even the title says '06 first sold in 07. go figure.

the kid put 11,100 miles on it in 5 yrs, and really beat it hard. that said, i'm happy with the purchase.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts